Thank you for your support and understanding of our Covid standard operating procedures during the pandemic. These measures help to keep our patients, staff and community safe. Please be aware that masks still need to be worn on site at all healthcare premises. Please see the article below for more information https://www.bda.org/news-centre/latest-news-articles/Pages/England-Face-coverings-must-still-be-worn-in-healthcare-settings.aspx
Attending Your Appointment Covid-19
We are pleased to be open and treating patients for both routine and urgent care. We have implemented several changes in respect of COVID-19, we appreciate your cooperation with this.
Firstly, we ask you not to enter the practice without calling us first, it is strictly appointment only.
Do not enter the practice if:
- You have a temperature of 37.8 degrees or more?
- You have a new persistent cough?
- Have you had a sudden loss or change to your sense of taste or sense of smell?
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been asked to self isolate
Attending your appointment
- Please try to avoid using public transport, ideally arrive in a car.
- Please attend on your own, do not bring a friend etc.
- Try to plan ahead to avoid the use of our toilet.
- If you are a parent with child, you will not be able to enter the treatment room with your child, you will be required to wait in the reception area.
- Please arrive shortly before your appointment and call reception on 0115 9375828 before you approach the front door. We will be able to tell you when to enter to avoid contact with any other patients.
- When you reach the top of the stairs please use the alcohol hand rub and wait to be welcomed into the building. We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- While on our premises try as much as possible to avoid touching surfaces, door handles etc. Every surface you touch will need to be disinfected so please only touch if essential.
- We request that payments are made by contactless/cardholder not present debit/credit card in advance.
Please bear with us at this difficult time while we find the new “normal” for dentistry.
During treatment we will always be wearing face masks and we will not be able to remove these mid-treatment, we understand that this may cause communication problems with our patients who struggle to hear. Unfortunately, this cannot be avoided at present. Make sure that you have asked us everything that you need to know before treatment starts.
After your appointment please leave as quickly as possible to avoid contact with other patients. We would like to thank you in advance for reading this information until the end!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information on the changes we have made have a look here
You can find us above the Co-op supermarket in the centre of Keyworth.
There is ample free 2 hour parking behind the practice in the Bunny Lane car park,
We have installed a stair lift in case you have difficulty climbing stairs, If you require assistance to use this facility there is an intercom at the bottom of the stairs to call our receptionist, who will be happy to help you.
There are direct bus links with the City Centre, West Bridgford, Tollerton, Edwalton, Plumtree. In fact the Keyworth Connection stops just outside our front door.